Planning 100 ways to get revenge could even be healthy for you.
It’s been proven by doctors through brain scans that people, who plan revenge show satisfaction in brain activity. That activity rose when revenge was actually carried out, or even while planning.
More and more people have belief in the saying, “Revenge is sweet.”
There is an unwritten law of human nature that makes it OK for any man or woman to seek vengeance and equal punishment against anyone, who wrongdoer. Most people will go out of their way to even the score, even though they could get in trouble, and might not be advantageous to them.
5 Types of Victims of Harassment and Bullies
There are usually five types of bullying and harassment victims. They are:
1. The “Brush it Off” Victims – These are people, who can brush it off, or believe that the bullies will eventually be dealt with by God, or some other higher power. These people usually make statements like: “Two wrongs don’t make a right,” or “The best revenge is to be successful in life.”
2. The Beaten - These people have been so abused by their enemy that they are afraid to do anything. Maybe the aggressor is their boss, or is just physically stronger, so they don’t want any altercations.
3. Dreamers - These are people, who fantasize about getting revenge, but never do. They say that they will get even with their enemy one day, and they think of many clever ways to get revenge, but only in their minds.
4. Ticking Time Bombs – These are people, who have been bullied for longer periods of time, and eventually snaps. They usually do something violent and irrational, and end up in jail.
5. Calculators – Calculators plan their revenge in advance. They might still be getting harassed at the time they are carefully planning and plotting. There is no way that his or her aggressor is going to get away with what they did. It might take weeks, months, or even years, but they will never feel right until they carry out their actions.
Calculators come up with alibis, they study their target’s habits, and they learn as much as they can about their aggressor, and anyone that might know them. When they do get revenge, it causes great mental suffering for their enemy.
Revenge should be carried out in a calm manner. You should never feel anger, but instead, you should feel great pleasure watching your enemy suffer.
Never forget that there are a 100 ways to get revenge against your enemies. Take your time, and make your enemies suffer.