Yes, there are 100 ways to get revenge by using SpoofCard.com. However, you need to be very careful in the way you go about it.
The lady in this article is probably going to prison.
Although this was reported in October of last year, I still get people who ask me if they should use SpoofCard to get revenge. My answer is Yes and No.
First of all, Ali Wise was busted because of ignorance, naivety or perhaps plain stupidity.
If you have a look at the SpoofCard FAQ page, you will notice the following statement:
“All information which passes between our servers and your computer is encrypted using a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the same technology that banks use to protect data. In addition, we keep your account’s financial, personal and call records confidential. However, if there is illegal activity and we are served with a subpoena, we will cooperate with the court or law enforcement agency”
In layperson’s terms, that means if law enforcement come knocking at SpoofCard’s office doors, looking for the person who sent that threatening message, or the person who hacked into someone’s voicemail messages, guess who is going to jail? (hint: it’s not SpoofCard.com)
You’ve got to be careful out there.
As many of you know, I like to use SpoofCard for revenge purposes, but you’ve got to be very careful using it to hack other phones. Or, better yet, don’t try to hack voicemails, and just use SpoofCard for smaller things.
Here is a short list of good and bad ways to use SpoofCard for revenge.
- Call late at night and just hang up. While you’re at it, you can use another enemy’s telephone number as the one you want to show up on Caller ID.
- I personally like to look up the phone number of a local funeral home, and use that as the Caller ID. Then, I call later in the night, and just let my enemy keep saying, “hello” and after a few times, I hang up. This is great if you know, or suspect that your enemy has Caller ID. There’s nothing worse than getting a late night call from a funeral home, and not knowing why.
- SpoofCard has a voice change feature, so if your enemy is a man (and has a wife, or girlfriend), why not change the voice to sound like a woman and start talking dirty if the man answers, and if the woman answers, just ask to speak to your enemy. If the woman asks who it is, you ask, “who is this?” The next time you call the house, if the wife or girlfriend answers, just hang up. This gets the woman to start thinking that her partner is up to no good.
- Create a name of some fake credit agency, and start asking about something you know your enemy is paying for by credit. Call at late hours, and tell them you are going to contact their job and neighbors if they don’t pay. Make sure you just create a number out of your head to use for the Caller ID.
- Don’t ever use the telephone numbers of the police, or any other law enforcement agencies as the Caller ID. SpoofCard already blocks emergency numbers like 911, but you can still use local police numbers. Don’t Do It!
- Don’t use the numbers of real businesses if you are going to use them only to harass.
- Never threaten to kill someone, or do bodily harm to them when using SpoofCard. If you do, the telephone company is going to investigate, and you are going to be in hot water.
SpoofCard keeps records of all of the calls that are made by its members. They also have a service called TrapCall, which unblocks blocked and restricted calls. Also, if your enemy has a trap line already installed on their phone, they can find out the number where you are calling from.
The biggest problems with SpoofCard, TeleSpoof, and other similar companies is that it is difficult to know if and when you are crossing the line from prank to commiting an actual crime. Therefore, I suggest that you take a few extra precautions when using these services.
Don’t use SpoofCard from your real phone. Instead, purchase one of those cheap throwaway type cellular phones that you can buy at Walmart, and other retail stores. These phones don’t have a membership service, but instead, you just buy credits when you need them. Pay for one of these phones in cash, in a city where you do not live. Or, you can use a Pay Phone.
Don’t sign up for SpoofCard with your real information (real name, address and real credit card number that is registered to you).
Sign Up Using a Virtual Debit Card
If you sign up for SpoofCard, do not use your credit card, and real personal information. What you need is a virtual debit card. Sign up for one at Card444. You can pay them by Western Union, MoneyGram, Egold, LibertyReserve and PayPal.
It’s best to use Western Union and send the money under an alias. Western Union (In the USA) doesn’t require ID to send money under $800. Once you pay Card444, you should have your card in about 3 business days.
After you’ve selected your payment method (hopefully Western Union) then you will need to select an amount (see chart below)
The Preloaded Value is the amount they will load on your card, and the Price is what you will need to pay for the card. The more money you preload, the cheaper it is. The best values start with Preloaded Values of $100 on up. The fees are a little expensive, but you can’t put a price on your freedom, can you? By ordering this way, you will have an anonymous debit card that you can use to order such services such as SpoofCard. This cannot be traced back to you if you do the following things:
1. Use Western Union to transfer to Card444
2. Use a throwaway e-mail account to receive your card (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
3. Use TOR to anonymously sign up for your email account
4. When you sign up for SpoofCard, don’t use your home computer (yes, TOR is mostly secure, but no need to take any chances here). Go sign up at a public library, Internet Cafe, or use your laptop and find a wireless hotspot somewhere. (if you use your laptop, make sure you change your MAC address.
5. When you use SpoofCard, connect to their number via a payphone, VOIP service, such as Skype, or connect using their online connection at SpoofCard.com, but make sure you’re connected by using one of the methods listed above.
There, you now have ways to use SpoofCard, or Telespoof anonymously.